At GolfBack, we believe there is a better way to compete in the digital golf space. A more valuable, less invasive way where golf course owners and operators have the tools they need without the excessive cost and negative impact that bartered relationships have on the business. We’re obsessively passionate about it, and our mission is to help the golf industry achieve this freedom at a lower cost and with better tools. We focus on driving direct bookings for the golf course. It’s one aspect of the golf industry that most 3rd parties try to take away from your business, and we see that as an opportunity: We’re excited to share our knowledge and tools to increase direct tee time reservations for all through our software, education, and community.
GolfBack (www.GolfBackSolutions.com) was founded in 2020 by the owners of Brown Golf – John M Brown, CEO, Jason Harshbarger, CFO, Lee Arroyo and four of its key employees. The goal of GolfBack is to empower golf courses to take back key aspects of their business that have eroded over the years. This control has been lost through point of sale and third-party tee time distribution relationships which require barter/trade agreements, a standard practice in the golf technology landscape. Do you know the true cost of trading tee times? Try our barter calculator today – https://golfbacksolutions.com/golf-barter-calculator
Why did we create GolfBack?
- We wanted full access to our customer data - not just a name and email.
- We did not want our golf course customers remarketed to our competition.
- We wanted to set and own our lowest rate in the marketplace.
- We wanted to automate our processes and rely on real data.
- We wanted to maximize premium revenue opportunities on our busiest days.
- We needed to grow our network through a direct booking system.
GolfBack is a total sales, marketing, and technology ecosystem that provides a better way to drive direct tee time reservations, capture golfer data and communicate with your customers. Our system has four patent-pending innovations which include: a weather pricing tool, an instant rewards program, automated promo code functionality and strikethrough pricing. These innovations coupled with the tools listed below, truly deliver a direct booking system.
GolfBack’s technology is delivered through four fully automated and integrated tools within a Club’s point of sale system:
GolfBack websites are built with a search engine optimization focus, which is rooted in the foundation of the design. This leads to a higher probability that your website will be listed in key searches. Since converting Brown Golf websites from a well-known competitor, we have seen on average 2.5x to 3x the web traffic per month.
Customer Relationship Manager (CRM):
GolfBack’s CRM tool builds a detailed profile of your customer. This profile provides consumer behavior data on a level that golf courses rarely see. Every customer that books a tee time or is entered into your POS system will be entered into your CRM tool. It is a tool that ensures the continuous growth of your customer database and network.
GolfBack’s email tool provides a bank of marketing automation sequences. These automated sequences scan detailed profiles in our CRM tool and distribute customer-specific communications at the right time to the right customer.
Online Booking Engine:
Innovative booking engine that delivers loyalty and profitability through:
- Daily Steals = aggressively priced tee times that your golf course fully controls and owns. This tool helps assist Clubs in giving incredible value to their customers which creates unmatched loyalty.
- Instant Rewards = options for customers to select instant rewards when booking a tee time on the platform. These rewards are controlled by the golf course and provide additional value to the customer while promoting additional spending in other revenue channels at the golf course.
- Automated Promo Codes = fully customizable promotion offerings that expand a golf courses ability to retarget golfers and reward loyal customers.
- Dynamic Pricing Algorithms = constant automated review of tee sheet utilization with a focus on driving rate on premium days.
- Weather Algorithm = constant automated review of weather which ensures a golf course will maximize its rate based on premium weather conditions.
GolfBack’s revenue development team of Brent Miller, Sales & Marketing Director and Bryce Voisin, Technology & Revenue Director will assist your team in implementation and support. In addition, you will receive a monthly report which outlines key deliverables from our system.
To start taking your golf course inventory back, try our barter calculator to see what your third party tee time distribution relationship is costing you and to learn more about the GolfBack system and pricing visit www.GolfBackSolutions.com - the power to build a direct booking environment is just a click away.